The JMC Series laser cutting machine is the professional solution for the laser cutting of textiles. Besides, the automatic conveyor system enables the possibility to process textiles directly from the roll.
By doing previous cutting tests with your individual materials, we test which laser system configuration would be the most suitable for you in order to achieve optimum results.
The Gear & Rack Driven Laser Cutting Machine is upgraded?from the basic belt driven version. The basic belt driven system has?its?limitation when?running with high power laser tube, whereas the Gear & Rack driven version is?strong enough to undertake the?high power laser tube.?The machine?can be equipped with high power laser tube?up to 1,000W and flying optics to perform with?super high acceleration speed and cutting speed.
|Working area (W × L):||2500mm × 3000mm (98.4'' × 118'')|
|Beam delivery:||Flying optics|
|Laser power:||150W / 300W / 600W / 800W|
|Laser source:||CO2 RF metal laser tube / CO2 DC glass laser tube|
|Mechanical system:||Servo driven; Gear & rack driven|
|Working table:||Conveyor working table|
to Choose GOLDEN LASER JMC SERIES CO2 Laser Cutting Machine
1.?Precision tension feeding
No tension feeder will easy to distort the variant in the feeding process, resulting the ordinary correction function multiplier. Tension feeder?in a comprehensive fixed on both sides of the material at the same time, with automatically pull the cloth delivery by roller, all process with tension, it will be perfect correction and feeding precision.
Rack and pinion motion system?equipped with high-power CO2 laser tube, reaches to 1200 mm/s cutting speed, 12000 mm/s2?acceleration speed.
3.?Automatic sorting system
CO2 lasers can cut a variety of fabrics quickly and easily. Suitable for laser cutting materials as different as filter mats, polyester, non-woven fabrics, glass fibre, linen, fleece and insulation materials, leather, cotton and more.
|Laser power||150W / 300W / 600W / 800W|
|Working area||(L) 2m~8m × (W) 1.3m~3.2m|
|(L) 78.7in~314.9in × (W) 51.1in~125.9in|
|Working table||Vacuum conveyor working table|
|Repeat positioning accuracy||±0.03mm|
|Motion system||Servo motor, gear and rack driven|
|Power supply||AC220V±5% 50/60Hz / AC380V±5% 50/60Hz|
|Format supported||AI, BMP, PLT, DXF, DST|
|Lubrication system||Automatic lubrication system|
|Options||Auto feeder, red light position, marker pen, Galvo scan head, double heads|
GOLDEN LASER – JMC SERIES HIGH SPEED HIGH PRECISION LASER CUTTER
Model No.: JMC160200LD / JMC160300LD / JMC230230LD / JMC250300LD / JMC300300LD / JMC350400LD … …
Cutting area: 1600mm×2000mm (63″×79″),?1600mm×3000mm (63″×118″), 2300mm×2300mm (90.5″×90.5″), 2500mm×3000mm (98.4″×118″), 3000mm×3000mm (118″×118″), 3500mm×4000mm (137.7″×157.4″)
***The cutting area?can be customized according to different applications.***
Polyester (PES), viscose, cotton, nylon, nonwoven and woven fabrics, synthetic fibers, polypropylene (PP), knitted fabrics, felts, polyamide (PA), glass fiber?(or?glass fibre, fiberglass, fibreglass), Kevlar, aramid, polyester PET, PTFE, paper, foam, cotton, plastic, etc.
1. Clothing Textiles: technical textiles for clothing applications.
2. Home Textiles: carpets, mattress, sofas, curtains, cushion materials, pillows, floor and wall coverings, textile wallpaper, etc.
3. Industrial Textiles: filtration, air dispersion ducts, etc.
4. Textiles used in automotive and aerospace: aircraft carpets, cat mats, seat covers, seat belts, airbags, etc.
5. Outdoors and Sports textiles: sports equipment, flying and sailing sports, canvas covers, marquee tents, parachutes, paragliding, kitesurf, boats (inflatable), air balloons, etc.
6. Protective textiles: insulation materials, bulletproof vests, etc.
Textiles Laser Cutting Samples
Please contact GOLDEN LASER for more infomation. Your response of following questions will help us recommend the most suitable machine.
1. What is your main processing requirement? Laser cutting or laser engraving (marking) or laser perforating?
2. What material do you need to laser process?
3. What is the size and thickness of the material?
4. After laser processed, what will be the material used for? (application) / What is your final product?
5.?Your company name, website, Email, Tel (WhatsApp…)?
Model No.: JMCCJG-350400LD
Model No.: JMCZJJG(3D)170200LD